1. Coming home from work late, avoiding certain questions.
2. Non-responsive to things they may have enjoyed or liked before.
3. Showing less affection or no affection at all. “Less sexual activity or non at all”.
4. Sporadic disappearances from time to time, when they would normally be home or at work.
5. Coming up with reasons why they don’t want to spend time with you or go out.
6. Avoid conversations and or matters involving the improvement of your relationship or marriage.
7. Finding reasons to start arguments, also may abuse or hit you if you question their tardiness for coming home late or just anything they may feel to be inconsistent information or suggestions.
Now to my readers around the world, if you encounter any or all the steps above, then you should consider either leaving your partner or have patience and try your best to improve your relationship but if you choose to stay with that person also keep in mind that if your relationship does get better, it’s a good chance they may cheat again so please keep that in mind.
Search Love Topics